You notice that the alerts during the Move-In and Move-Out processes are displayed collapsed by default, and you would like to have them expanded.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Utilities work center.
- Navigate to Contract Accounts work center view.
- Search and Open any contract account.
- Click Move-In or Move-Out, depending on your scenario.
- See the alerts are displayed collapsed.
To have the Alerts expanded by default, you may follow the steps below to select the scoping question which controls this aspect:
- Navigate to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to Implementation Projects work center view.
- Select the current implementation.
- Click Edit Project Scope.
- Navigate to step 4 Questions.
- Expand Industry Solution.
- Expand Utilities.
- Select Utilities Call Center and Service.
- Find the question Do you want expanded Alerts in Move Processes?, under Utilities Alerts.
- Check it.
- Save the changes.
Once this question is scoped, all alerts during Move processes will be displayed expanded by default for the users.
Utilities, Move-In, Expanded Alerts, Alerts, Enable, C4C, Service, SAP Cloud for Customer, Industry Solution, Utilities Call Center and Service, Move, Move-Out, Utilities Alerts, Business Configuration, Question, Do you want expanded Alerts in Move Processes?, , KBA , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , How To