- Key Figures are not loaded in Web Intelligence query panel when connecting a Bex query in SAP BW embedded on S/4 HANA 1909
- Only Characteristics are shown as dimension in query panel. No measure can be found.
- If adding the dimension to query result panel and run, the error will happen as:
Exception caught in SL Service: Query script generation failed. See your administrator. No Characteristic found in QueryView with name 'xxxxxx' (IES 00013)
- If executing the same Bex query in Analysis for OLAP, the error will happen as:
Failed to execute getRepresentation() because the query state [DATA_ACCESS_PROBLEMS] is invalid.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 / 4.3
- Web Intelligence
- SAP S/4 HANA 1909 SP00
rejected, exception, error, workbook, query, BICS_PROV_GET_INITIAL_STATE, wid, webi, error, measure, empty, blank, missing, RSRT, RSTT , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.