How to update candidate name using Integration Center?
Can we update candidate name without updating the candidate profile template permission?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting > Candidate
2. Search and Select a candidate
3. Candidate Profile will open, no option to update the first name or last name.
Here is a guide on how you can update the name in the Candidate’s Profile.
1. You need to get the candidate ID of the affected candidate. You can either generate a report, go to the candidate profile or go to the job application > Take Action > History.
2. Create a csv file that will contain the candidate ID and the field to update. In the example below, you will update the first name.
3. Go to Integration Center > My Integration
4. Click Create + button > Scheduled CSV Input Integration
5. Type Candidate in the search > Click Candidate or CandidateLight in the Recommended Starting Entity then hit the Select button.
6. Go to Configure fields > Upload the CSV file. Once csv is uploaded, switch to Field Mapping view. Locate the field in the second column then drag the field in first column to second column.
7. Switch to File Import Test view then click Run Preview Records then validate the result.
Note: Run Preview will only work for small batch of data (around 10 applications). If you will need to upsert more than that, you will need to upload the file in SFTP and run the job. Also, the required field is enforced when updating data. If the required information is not provided, the upsert will fail.
8. Go to candidate profile to validate the result. In the example, the name Barbara Kent has been updated to Barb Kent.
applicant, operator, recruiter, ODATA API, hiring manager, admin, super administrator firstName, lastName, , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To