You have found cases where a ticket that was closed, is re-opened based on an incorrect Subject Pattern
SAP C4C CORE *
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a ticket from an e-mail interaction
- Close the ticket (the ticket subject should have a pattern such as [Ticket: 123456]
- Send a new e-mail, without the subject pattern as "[Ticket: 123456]" but instead something like 123...
- Configuration conflict
- There is possibly another pattern that is conflicting with the validation
- For example, if the subject of the e-mail matches with C4C second subject pattern i.e. 123 - text.
- Such pattern will cause the new e-mail to get associated to an existing ticket and reopen it based on the configured rules
- In C4C, go to Administrator -> Service and Social -> E-mail Addresses
- Searched for the corresponding e-mail where the spam e-mail was received
- Make sure that there are no additional entries which may conflict with the subject pattern
reopened, ticket, spam, wrong ticket, wrongly reopened ticket , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , Problem