When creating a rule in Configure Business Rules for Offer Approval or any number type fields, you receive the error: 'invalid integer number'.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In Admin Center, go to Configure Business Rules
- Create a new rule for Recruiting
- Configuring the rule you attempt to set a value as Number
- Enter a value for Number with decimal places
- Receive the error 'invalid integer number'
This is expected behavior as Number only accepts a whole number from Recruiting, no decimal values will be accepted.
Instead of using the Value type Number, you can use the Round value as a workaround. Here is a sample configuration you can set in business rules
invalid integer number, recruiting rule, round , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-RUL , Recruiting Rule Issues with MDF Platform , Problem