Candidate lost after cancel and reinitiate/restart
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate Onboarding
- Cancel Onboarding with NO-SHOW
- Then the end-date is stamped in the EC.
- Try to reinitiate/restart onboarding
- Candidate creation failed
Currently there is a limitation in the application wherein if there is an end-date for the job information, then it prevents the candidate creation.
- The current solution is to clean the end-date via a script
Note: @suppport engineer refer internal memo for sample SRSD
restart, onboarding, candidate, lost, End Date, reinitiate , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RCM , Integration RCM , Known Error