The Supplier is not displayed in the Shopping Carts.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Project Management work center.
- Go to the Go Shopping Common Tasks.
- Fill the fields with all information.
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Filter for All Purchase Orders and open the Advanced Filter.
- Search for Shopping Cart ID ABC and open the document (ABC represents the Shopping Cart ID)
- Navigate to Document Flow tab, open the Shopping Cart ABC and click on View All button.
The Supplier is not displayed.
There is no catalogs maintained in the system, so the Shopping Cart has not been taken from any catalog.
To show the Supplier in the Shopping Cart, you can use the Preferred Supplier field. If this field is not displayed for you, please follow the steps bellow:
- Click on your user/picture.
- Select Start Personalization Mode and OK.
- Expand the Items.
- Mark the checkbox for Preferred Supplier.
- Save and Close the Personalization Mode.
Supplier; Shopping Cart; Catalog; Preferred Supplier; , KBA , SRD-SRM-SI , Supplier Invoicing , How To