The below error message is shown when clicking on a button to preview a form on the user interface (UI):
- No PDF found. Invalid Form Template Group Code YABCDEFGY_123 (where "YABCDEFGY_123" represents is the form Group Code)
- SAP Cloud Applications Studio
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the work center view.
- Open any instance.
- Click on the preview button.
The cause for this error is that the add-on is not properly scoped.
The solution needs to be scoped on the implementation project on the UI.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Project view.
- Select the project and click on the button Edit Project Scope.
- Put the relevant node in Scope.
- Reach the Questions stage, find the relevant element and select the In Scope checkbox.
PDI, SDK, PDF , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-OM , ByDesign Studio Output Management(Forms) , How To