Unable to Generate Local Summary due to missing form template(s)
SAP C4C CORE *
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Ticket work center
- Under Actions, select -> "Generate Local Summary" - (no Form Template can be selected)
- Default template is missing
- The default template was deleted by mistake
- The Local Form Templates are downloaded to user's devices for generating summary reports when working offline.
- Administrators can edit the content and layout of country/region-specific form templates.
- Administrators can also create new form templates and template variants by using the copy functions.
- To maintain the above, follow the steps below:
- Go to Administrator work center
- Go to "Local Form Template Maintenance" view
- Select Draft forms and find for "Summary of Ticket"
- Select the Entry and click Copy As a New Variant / As a New Template (depending on your use case)
- Fill in the relevant details
- Select Save and Publish
- Knowledge Base Articles
- 3077078 - Service Request Form Template is not available when trying to run "Generate Summary"
- 2415900 - Service Request Template - Summary Preview Error
- Help Portal documents:
Forms, C4C Service, Cloud4Customer, tickets, not found, missing template , KBA , LOD-CRM-LFT , Local Form Template Maintenance , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem