This KBA explains how to mass update the Country field from Candidate Profile via Integration Center.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Create and run the integration first in a Preview/QA environment before moving on with Production to avoid any unexpected issue.
To mass update the Candidate Profiles, follow the steps provided below:
- Run an Ad hoc Report to extract all Candidates Profiles you want to update the Country field. You need to include the Candidate ID and Country fields as below example:
- Save the Report as CSV.
- After building this file, you will have to upload this file to an SFTP server with the new Countries values you want to replace for each Candidate Profile. The integration center will use this to update the candidate information.
NOTE: The system uses two-letter code for Country values. You can use the following site to refer the two-letter codes for each Country: https://www.iso.org/obp/ui/#search
Now is time to create the integration to update the information:
- Go to Admin Center > Integration Center > Click Create > Schedule CSV Input Integration.
- Select CandidateLight entity and click Select:
We must use this entity because it does not validate the required fields are filled for the candidates we are going to update. Check more information here 2569249 - How to insert a candidate without providing all the required basic fields Odata - RCM.
- Provide the integration name and go to the Configure Fields tab.
- On this screen, you will have to upload a Sample CSV to make the necessary maps between the csv fields and entity fields. Click on Upload Sample CSV and select a file with the same format that you will use to run this integration. For the examples presented here, I am using the same file for the sample and source of the Candidate data (file stored in the SFTP).
- After the preview of the file is displayed, click on this button:
- Now you have to drag and drop the source fields to the destination fields in the entity:
- In Source Settings tab, fill out all the necessary information related to the FTP server where you uploaded the file with the Candidate information to be updated:
- On Review and Run tab, click Save and Run Now:
After the conclusion, you can check the status of the execution on this same screen. Check the logs on Last Run Time parameter:
NOTE: After running the integration you will see one of the three icons next to the last execution time:
- A red x will mean the integration fails. Click in the execution time to check the logs and be able to identify what caused the failure;
- A yellow exclamation sign means the integration concluded but with a few warning messages. Check the logs to see what are the warnings messages, most of the time the warnings messages do not cause any failure to the integration;
- A green icon means the integration runs successfully;
Checking the results:
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To