System does not consider serial number and barcode input entered manually while performing Post Goods Reciept
SAP Business ByDesing [All versions]
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Inbound Logistics Work Center
- Go to Purchase Orders VieW
- Search for Purchase Order ID & Select the row
- Click on Post Goods Reciept
- Navigate to Sub-tab Serial Numbers
- Enter Serial Number
- Click Enter
- System does not save Serial Number
- Navigate to Sub-tab Bar Code Input
- Enter the Barcode value
- System does not save Barcode as Input
The Barcode isn't scoped in Business Configuration in the tenant
To resolve the issue, you need to scope bar code by selecting Automatic Identification option in the business configuration.
You can find this option in the scoping by navigating to Manufacturing, Warehousing and Logistics--> Task Management and Automation-->Automatic Identification. Select this element into your scope. Finish the selection and deploy the solution.
After that,user can try again to post the goods receipt.
barcode; Automatic Identification; serial number; PGR; post goods receipt; , KBA , automatic identification , barcode , serial number , pgr , post goods receipt , AP-SLP , Site Logistics Processing , Problem