Annotation formatting not working inside a Jam video.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- User opens a video on Jam that can be edit;
- User clicks on Video Manager > Annotations;
- Add annotations and select a font color and background;
- User reloads the page and play the video;
- See that annotations to not respect the font color and background assigned to it, it only respect the font size.
SAP Jam Engineering team is working on a code-fix and current ETA to be deployed is on Jam Release R558 (to be deployed on September 9th).
For SAP Support only: Further details can be found on CUB-59960
Jam video manager not working, Jam annotations format not working, CUB-59960 , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-VID , Video Recording & WebRTC , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Known Error