When you change the status of an Appointment in the system and synchronise, the change is not synchronised.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Appointment in the system (there are several ways to do this, for example: Activities work centre > Appointments view > new).
- Synchronise the Appointment to Outlook.
- The Appointment is synced.
- Decline the Appointment in the system.
- Appointment will not be declined in Outlook.
This is expected system behaviour.
This functionality will be implemented in the future releases of Server-Side Integration. The firm date is unknown yet.
Please note that it is not possible for our Support Team to provide you additional information regarding the availability of this feature in a future release.
Server-Side Integration; synchronise; synchronisation; synchronization; outlook; SSI; Appointment; meeting , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-SCC , Invisible CRM - Smart Cloud Connect Solution , Product Enhancement