In a Sales Quote ID ABC (ABC represents Quote ID), you maintained a discount at item level for Product 123 (123 represents Product ID).
This discount is not reflected at Discount field, on Sales Quote header.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center, Sales Quote view.
- Create a new Quote ABC, and add Product 123. Save and Open.
- At Products tab, select Product 123 and add a discount line to its price.
- Save and hit "Request External Pricing".
- You expect that the discount you've added at item level would be reflected on the Discount field, on Sales Quote header.
- If you fill this field manually, another discount line will be added to the product pricing.
The discount you added is mapped as Pricing Element, which means that it will only be applied to the item.
If an Item level manual discount is entered, only field "Total Discount" will be updated on header level.
Discount; Pricing; Item Level; Product; Sales Quote; , KBA , LOD-CRM-PRC , C4C Pricing , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To