User encountering an error message when accessing Talent Pool
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance
2. Go to Recruiting Dropdown
3. Click Candidate Tab
4. Click Talent Pool and the error will come up
The talent pool MDF objects are not synced when "enable talent pools" was done.
To have this resolved, the talent pool entities can be synched in two methods; either option is fine.
1. First method (requires engagement of Implementation partner)
- Run "MDF Object Definition To DB Sync" from 'Provisioning'.
- After the job is completed, please check if the object is available, by checking [Admin Center -> Configure Object Definition -> Object definition -> Object Type ( type CRMPoolExtension)] (the object will show up if available).
- If available here, the objects will show up in the Admin center -> Manage Permission Roles.
- Grant the affected user from error logs the necessary Talent Pools permission as per KBA 2643661.
2. Second method
- Disable settings "Enable Talent Pool" in Admin Center -> "Recruiting settings"
- Enable settings "Enable Talent Pool" in Admin Center -> "Recruiting settings"
- After few minutes (objects sync refreshes after the sync) check if the feature works
2643661 - Candidate Talent Pool - SuccessFactors Recruiting
Talent pool, 06b485fdd50439ba9499faf351fd7201aab07011, aca5c8489f32fffd68ff43be4752cda5 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , Problem