The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Font size is reset to one different from that specified in the properties of a widget or one of its components
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.7.7
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Story with a Column Chart that has 50-70 columns
- In the Styling panel set the Device Preview format to: WEB - Size: HDTV - Size: 6
- Click on any of the X Axis Labels of the above chart
- Set the font properties to size = 14 (or any other of your choice)
- Save the Story
- Open the Story in View mode
- Open the developer tools (Shift Ctrl I) in Elements tab
- Right click on an X Axis label
- Check the Style properties, Font Size is correct 14px
- Scale the browser zoom out (CTRL - ) to 75%
- Check the Style properties, Font Size has been automatically resized to 6, is no longer 14px but smaller
The Story designer has specified a 6px size in the "Device Preview" settings for the Web + HDTV devices which will override the font settings in the Styling Panel for that specific device at view-time.
Set the Device Configuration to the font size that you need when displaying the Story/Chart:
- Click on Device Preview
- Click on Designer
- Set the Font Size to the desired one
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.