The corresponding production model is using 'Reporting Point including Operations and Activities' for task generation method. However, task description is still missing for the production task.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Planning and Production Master Data work center.
- Go to Production Models view.
- Open production model ABC (ABC represents the production model ID).
- Go to Bill of Operations tab, and navigate to BoO Details sub-tab.
- You can see the Task Generation Method is maintained as 'Reporting Point including Operations and Activities'.
- And navigate to BoO structure sub-tab, you can see description is maintained for the latest version of the production model ABC.
- However, task description is still missing for the production task.
- Go to Production Control work center.
- Go to Production Orders view.
- Open production order DEF (DEF represents the production order ID) where the task is assigned, see the Released Execution Model is ABC Version: X (X represents the version of production model).
- Click and open it, you can see there is no Element Description maintained in version X for Reporting Points.
That's why no description can be carried to production task with this production order.
Only production tasks with production order created from the updated version of production model can have the maintained description.
Task description, Production task, Description missing, Released Execution Model, Production order, Task Generation Method, Reporting Point including Operations and Activities, Production model , KBA , AP-PE-TSK , Production Task , Problem