SuccessFactors replication failing with error 'Bank XX XXXXXX does not exist' for employee
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- SuccessFactors is integrated to S/4HANA Cloud Supplier Master record.
- When tested for an employee, SuccessFactors replication is failing.
- Error 'Bank XX XXXXXX does not exist', Message no. BF00211 is displayed on viewing the error log from the SuccessFactors.
- The error message can also be viewed in the apps Monitor Data Synchronization and Schedule Jobs for EC Data Replication.
Entry for the respective Bank Country and Bank Key not present in app Manage Banks.
Create an entry for the Bank Country and Bank Key in app Manage Banks following the steps below:
- Go to app Manage Banks
- Click on Create
- Enter the respective fields under General Data
- Save the entry.
SuccessFactors, Bank Country, Bank Key, Manage Banks, S4_PC, Message no. BF00211, Monitor Data Synchronization, Schedule Jobs for EC Data Replication , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM-BAM , Bank Account Management , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , Problem