After a candidate is hired from Manage Pending Hires before the start date, the inactive profile is not visible. The profile show below error-
You do not have permission to view this profile
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Hire an external user from Manage Pending Hires
- Go to Admin Center --> Employee Files
- Check the option Include inactive users in search and try to search for the new hire
- The inactive profile of the candidate is available but the profile shows- You do not have permission to view this profile
The below checks are already done-
- The option Hide External users from search results should not be checked in Admin Center > Company logo in Settings;
- The HRIS Sync job is executed.
- The HRIS Sync job and ConvertExternalUserOnStartDateJob are not running at same time.
If the above checks are already done one of the cause of this issue could be the below permission missing for the user accessing the inactive profile-
General User Permission --> Company Info Access User Search permission from the permission role which has target population as External Onboarding User
The user trying to access the inactive profile should be given General User Permission --> Company Info Access User Search permission to the permission role which has target population as External Onboarding User
Onboarding 2.0, Manage Pending Hires, Inactive profile, future dated new hire , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem