- WebI reports with using BEx query, do not allow for manually typing a range value (i.e. Between operator) using a dash "-" as the separator.
- The value needs to be chosen from the list of values.
- The issue is observed when using BW on HANA DB as the reporting database.
- Note: The issue is also reproducible with using a BEx query based on only BW, but with different behaviour.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- BW on HANA 2.0 SP 05
LOV, BEx query, BW, HANA, prompt, Between operator, value range, webi, web intelligence, modify, BI-RA-WBI, Problem, bi, BI 4.1 ,BI 4.2, BI 4.3 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.