- When a non-admin user sends any report (WebI/Crystal) from the Public folder to another user's BI Inbox, it is never received.
- When sending the document as Administrator, no issue is observed and the report is delivered successfully to the receiver's BI Inbox List.
- Upon sending the document, the message "Document send initialized successfully." is observed, but the document cannot be found in the receiver's BI Inbox List.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Central management Console
- BI Launch Pad
webi, web intelligence, BI Inbox, send to, BI launch Pad, CMC, user security, rights, BI-BIP-ADM, BI-RA-WBI, Problem, bi, BI 4.1 ,BI 4.2, BI 4.3 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.