If the user selects specific columns within the demands list and refresh the page the selection gets lost.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP C4C CORE 2105 / 804
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Resource Scheduler workcenter.
- Go to the Resource Scheduler view.
- Click the Column settings (under the demand list), and select additional columns (at that point you will see the newly added columns)
- Click the Refresh Icon (the previously selected columns get deselected)
The selection is only intended for single use
- This is the expected system behaviour.
- The selection is only intended for single use.
2565155 - Resource Scheduler Filter Settings
Resource Scheduler, Columns, Refresh, default fields, revert, lost, not saved , KBA , LOD-CRM-RES , Resource Scheduling , Problem