- ASE hits a signal 11 at address uwpredisconnect
- Stack trace includes function err_disconnect_allchildren and err_pll_secondary_processing
- Server goes down because the spid is holding Kernel->kwt->kwt_spinlock
- Error log entries include:
a full stack example is attached in file Full_stack_example.txt
Current process (0x5ceb0126) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000157cb1e (uwpredisconnect+0x55e), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x000000000000001c)
Spinlocks held by kpid 1558905126
Spinlock Kernel->kwt->kwt_spinlock at address 0x0000000147d79f80 owned by 1558905126
- stack trace including:
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
infected, signal 11, spinlock, kwt_spinlock, shutdown, uwpredisconnect, err_disconnect_allchildren, err_pll_secondary_processing, CR#825172, CR 825172, 825172 , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.