- When searching for a source bin during replenishment process system is using the Putaway Control Indicator instead of Stock Removal Control Indicator.
- You expect it to use Stock Removal Control Indicator.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Warehouse Management
- Standard behavior.
- The replenishment process in SAP S/4HANA Cloud configuration is different from EWM On Premise.
- In SAP S/4HANA Cloud, SAP introduced a new flag 'Replenishment Using Stock Removal Control' which determines whether to use putaway control or stock removal control for replenishment.
- By default, this flag is empty (using putaway control indicator).
- If you want to use stock removal control for a replenishment, you need to enable this flag in Supply Chain > Warehouse Management > Master Data > Define Warehouse Number Control.
SAP Help Portal for S/4HANA Cloud Configuration for Replenishment Control
ewm, cloud ewm, ewm cloud, s4hana cloud wm, wm cloud, s4hana cloud ewm, replenishment cloud, cloud replenishment, ewm cloud replenishment, order-related, planned, automatic, planned replenishment, automatic replenishment, order-releated replenishment , KBA , SCM-EWM-WOP , Warehouse Order Processing , How To