In the Add New Recruit to Onboarding page once the Company is selected the Recruiting Manager ID shows No Results for any managers in that Company.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Add New Recruit to Onboarding page
- Fill the First name, Last name, Start date, Company.
- Search for the Manager. No Results show for the search.
- Navigate to Admin Centre > Company System and Logo Settings
- "Enable target group based filtering for ‘Worker’ fields. If selected, the ‘Worker’ type fields value dropdown list will be based on the target group settings in role based permission. If not selected, all users will be available in the dropdown list." was enabled
After that the dropdown of Recruiting Manager Id displayed No Results
A second step is necessary to make the feature work:
Navigate to Manage Permission Roles. Select the role of the user initiating manual onboarding. Click Permission and scroll down to 'Manage User'. Tick the box 'Restrict fields of type Worker'
After providing this permission the Recruiting Managers will show in the search.
Add New Recruit to Onboarding, Hiring Manager Id, No results, Worker Type, Onboarding 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-RHE , Recruit to Hire Tool , Bug Filed