- You have configured a business rule and set a condition to validate two or more address types, and such a business rule does not work.
- Similarly you have a rule to validate when adding dependents, they had to have a particular national ID card type, but the system only checks the card type of the 1st dependant.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Core
Reproducing the Issue
- The first dependent has the correct card type, but all other dependents have incorrect card types.
- No error is thrown as the system just checked the first dependent.
- Business rule cannot support to check different address types, as different address types are 2 or more sections in a portlet & business rule can only validate the data in one section at a time.
- The same applies to national ID / dependents scenario.
Please, raise an enhancement request by following the steps of the SAP KBA https://userapps.support.sap.com/sap/support/knowledge/E/2090228 in case you would like that the business rule engine validates the data in multiple sections at a time.
address type validation does not work, rule, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-PER-ADR , Home Adress - Config, Rules, RBP, UI , Problem