How do we add or remove the 'Support' tab that appears within the SuccessFactors UI?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SuccessFactors and navigate to Home or Admin Center
- Support tab appears on the right side of the page:
Pre-Requisite: Access to Admin Center
- As of b2105, the Disable Built-In Support option is moved from Provisioning to the Platform Feature Settings page in Admin Center.
- If selected, the Support tab isn't displayed across the SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite application for Admin users.
- You can now enable or disable in-product support by yourself without raising an SAP Cloud Support ticket.
- Login to SAP SuccessFactors
- Navigate to Admin Center -> Platform Feature Settings
- 'Disable Built-In Support' is now an option: