The RCA tools stand for root cause analysis tools which are created to simplify the analyzing, monitoring, or troubleshooting tasks of different scenarios, and these tools can be used by different roles, e.g. the application developers, system administrators, or support engineers.
This KBA collects the information for the following RCA tools which are externally released.
- SAP HANA dump analyzer (KBA 2498739)
- kernel snapshot analyzer (KBA 2640476)
- enqueue log analyzer (KBA 2763999)
- profile data analyzer (KBA 2946611)
- RSxxxSTT (RSHDBSTT or RSORASTT) (Note 1299493)
KBA , XX-SER-MCC , Mission Control Center - Knowledge Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.