In the invoice documents view, there is a field called 'Cancelled/Corrected Invoice ID' showing the related cancellation / correction invoice information. You want to know how to show it in the report: Invoice Volume.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Documents view.
- It shows the field 'Cancelled/Corrected Invoice ID' in the OWL. for example, invoice ABC row contains Cancelled/Corrected Invoice ID DEF. (ABC and DEF represent the invoice ID)
- Go to the Reports Lists view.
- Open the report Invoice Volume and show the invoice ABC, you are not able to see Cancelled/Corrected Invoice ID field.
Cancelled/Corrected Invoice ID field is not available in the report and data source.
You can enable the following fields in the report to show the expected information.
Cancellation Invoice Indicator
Reference Invoice Type
Invoice Volume; Cancelled/Corrected Invoice ID; Customer Invoice , KBA , AP-CI-CI , Customer Invoice , AP-CI-CI-ANA , Analytics , How To