When an external user clicks on the Compliance Tile (US Compliance), the following error is displayed “Unable to fetch form data”.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as the external user
- Click on the "Complete Compliance Process" Tile
- User receives the following error “Unable to fetch form data”
- The reason for this error is because the standard Middle Name field in Personal Info in EC was not enabled.
- This is a mandatory field for compliance process in a few countries and one of those countries is the US.
The compliance form requires the following fields to be enabled in the PersonalInfo data model in Manage Business Configuration:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- First Name Alt 1
US Compliance, Unable to fetch form data, i-9, E-verify, Compliance , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EVF , Compliance 2.0 for i9 and everify , Problem