- When perform Recommend Links task, labels or links are not showing the update in the onboarding program.
- Labels or links are different to responsible users.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Update labels or links in onboarding program
- Perform Recommended Links task to a candidate
- Labels or links are not showing the update in the onboarding program
- Proxy as another responsible user
- Labels or links are showing the update in the onboarding program
It is the current system behavior.
The Recommended links vary with the responsible user. If a user has never added any recommended link to any candidate, the update in onboarding program will reflect.
Every time a responsible user submits a link by clicking "Add Link" button in Recommended Links page, a new record would be created to that user. Each user has his/her own link list, so updates from onboarding program will not have any impact to that manually added link.
If a user wants to update the label or link to a recommended link once manually added, the user need to find the very first added link task and update it from Recommended Links page.
Once a link was added, the link will always show to that user as a suggestion. Currently, there is no way to delete it.
Recommended Links, label, link, onboarding task, onboarding program , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-NHA , New Hire Activities , Problem