When a non-English recruiter manually adds candidate in the system, the country prefix code for phone number is showing in English language.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Option > Change Language
2. Update language to non English (e.g. French, Espanol, Chinese)
3. Go to Recruiting > Candidate
4. Click Add Candidate
5. Fill out the Name, email address, country, and phone number
6. Notice the dialing prefix country code picklist is showing in English
This issue is current being investigated by the Engineering team. To get an update on the progress of the issue, you can add this KBA as your favorite.
See KBA: 2171560
2144762 - Add Candidate in SuccessFactors Recruiting
Brazil, Mexico, Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese, German, Russian, Romanian, Spanish, Canadian, Czech, Danish, Croatian, Turkish, Greek, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Swiss, Polish, Slovak, Finnish, Swedish, Indonesia, Malay, Vietnamese , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Bug Filed