An Invoice Requests which is based on a Contract is in status With Conflict and the corresponding Item has the status Conflict.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customer Invoicing work center.
- Select the Invoice Requests view.
- Select Invoice Request ABC (ABC represents the ID of the invoice request).
- The status of the invoice request is With Conflict and the item status is Conflict.
- Click on the Check button the following warning is displayed:
Conflict in item XX; Invoice schedule item XX: quantity value has changed (XX represents the line item number).
The quantity was changed after the Invoice Request was already invoiced with Invoice XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Invoice).
You can check this as follows:
- Selecting the Invoice Request ABC.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Navigate to the Changes tab.
- You will see the first change entry displays the invoicing of the invoice request.
- In and entry after that you will see that the quantity of the item was changed e.g. from 9 to 12.
Invoice XYZ has the quantity 9 and the Invoice Request has the quantity 12 for the same item. This means that the quantity in the contract and the quantity of the invoice do not match and therefore you the Invoice Request is in status with Conflict.
To solve the issue, you need to cancel Invoice XYZ and then invoice the Invoice Request ABC again with the correct quantity.
Conflict; Invoice Request; Invoice Schedule; Quantity; Item; quantity; value; changed , KBA , SRD-CRM-INV , Customer Invoicing , How To