- You have the required policies to administrate a cluster
- Using SAP DI Monitoring application, you cannot stop graph instances created by other users.
- Error message returned is: "You don't have permissions"
- SAP Data Intelligence (SAP DI) 2013.32.13 - Cloud Edition
- SAP Data Intelligence (SAP DI) 3.1 Patch 3 (3.1.42) - On Premise Edition
SAP Business Technology Platform all versions
sap.dh.admin, Stop Execution , KBA , CA-DI , Data Intelligence , CA-DI-IS-RMS-TOL , RMS tools - design time, monitoring , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.