DocCenterStandardExportFeature only exports documents from the last day even if Document Center in Onboarding has documents from months or years in the past.
SAP Success Factors Onboarding
When DocCenterStandardExportFeature feature is enabled in Super Admin for the first time it only exports documents from the last day (day the feature was enabled), as it is configured in Account Options "DocCenterStandardExportFeature.LastCreatedDate"
Change in Super Admin the LastCreatedDate:
- Go to Super Admin
- Select the Account
- Account Options
- Search for DocCenterStandardExportFeature.LastCreatedDate
- Change the date to the documents date from Document Center you want to be exported (in this example there are documents to be exported from 2016)
Note: Know behavior of DocCenterStandardExportFeature:
- When there are a large number of documents to be exported the system will divide in zip files, each zip correspond for a day.
- It is recommended to enable the exporting for every 5 minutes due the schedule only export some days each time.
- Every zip file contains a file "IndexFields.csv" with identification of the file, such as File Name, User First Name, Last Name, File Date and other details of the documents.
DocCenterStandardExportFeature, DocCenter, Enable Document Center, LastCreatedDate, Last Created Date, Export Feature, SFTP , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , How To