Approvers can't view the Award Details under "My Workflow Requests".
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
SAP SucessFactors Rewards & Recognition
Reproducing the Issue
- On the Homepage click on "Approve Requests"
- Click on "Go to Workflow Requests"
- Click on the Award
- User gets a popup stating "Error Occurred" (fingerprint=a44b82c7b40bf8f2da81a1ca8c3abf36f7f6f1fe)
This issue occurs only when an award has been initiated for a new Budget Holder (for both existing and new programs; New Budget Holder are those who have zero used amount).
Issue will be patched (tentative fix date of 4th August).
As a workaround until this issue gets patched Approvers can find the information from the following locations:
1. Admins can pass the information from Manage Workflow Request.
2. Admin can pass the information by generating standard reports for the Program.
3. Admin can pass the information from Import and Export Data (based on the Spot Award Object).
rnr, rewards & recognition, spotAward, spotAwardProgram, nominator, error , KBA , LOD-SF-RNR-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , Known Error