I created an UI for my MDF object and set it to be shown in the Workflow details page. This UI created has some elements that are links, and when we are viewing the details of the workflows, the links are not opening.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a custom MDF object;
- Create an UI based on this object;
- In this UI, add one element as the type link, and put a URL of destination;
- Inside of custom MDF object definition, select the default screen as the UI created;
- Create a record for the custom MDF object and trigger the workflow;
- Access the workflow details page and try to click on the link;
- The URL is not opened.
In code logic of processing link in workflow detail page, we are consuming one element inside UI component, but checked with UI framework team, this element is not deployed to customer environments.
The engineering team will use another attribute inside UI component: GOChangeList to process the URL link. The code fix will be deployed to all customer instances in b2111 version.
workflow, link, MDF, MDF-45292, UI, URL, custom MDF , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-WFL , Custom Object based Workflows , Known Error