You find some unit codes cannot be selected in Physical Inventory Tasks excel, while the UoMs are released and can be used in the system.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Physical Inventory work center.
- Go to Task Control view.
- Select task ABC. (ABC represents the task ID)
- Click on Confirm with Microsoft Excel button.
- System will automatically download the Physical Inventory Task excel.
- You try to select unit code DEF in the drop-down list, however it is not available there. (DEF represents the unit code)
The drop-down list in the excel is based on the standard units of measure.
This list in the excel can be enhanced by unhiding the 'Validation' sheet on the excel.
In the validation sheet the new UoMs can be added to the static code list for the Counted Quantity UoM.
Unit code, UoM, Physical Inventory Tasks, Confirm with Microsoft Excel, Physical Inventory, Excel , KBA , AP-PIP , Physical Inventory Processing , Problem