- User appears Out of Office for full day
- Out of Office banner does not show hourly request
- Leave request start and end time in hours does not appear in People Profile header
- OOO banner shows full day booking in employees profile header
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Employee Central, Time Off
Employee Profile, People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
1. Submit and approve a leave request for a user e.g. for 1 hour on 16 June
2. Go to the users profile
3. See the Out of Office Banner appears for entire day
The Engineering Team have confirmed that this is an expected behaviour. Currently the Out of Office banner does not have the start time and end time information.
If you would like to see the start and end time information appear on the OOO banner, kindly open an enhancement request to have the feature considered for a future release. Please see KBA 2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products for assistance on how to create an enhancement request.
Out of Office Banner, OOO, People Profile, Leave Request Banner , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-UI , Team Absence Calender/ Workbench/ ESS UI's , LOD-SF-EP-PP3 , People Profile (PP3) , Problem