User has created custom aging analytical query based on the data source CDS view I_APJrnlEntrItmAgingGrid. The balance amount for the chosen supplier is with a opposite sign when comparing from the App Manage Supplier Line Items.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Custom CDS view from the data source Accounts Payable Aging Grid Cube (I_APJrnlEntrItmAgingGrid).
- Use the custom CDS view to create an Analytical query.
- Preview the query results.
- Compare the analytical query results from the App Manage Supplier Line Items.
- This is a Standard system behavior of Accounts Payable analytical query/App
- Amounts in AP analytic apps (underlying CDS views) = -1 * amounts in Manage supplier line items.
- Positive / negative sign in the App Manage Supplier line items means Debit/Credit Indicator which shows on which side of the account (S = debit, H = credit) the transaction figures are updated.
I_APJrnlEntrItmAgingGrid, aging, manage, supplier, line, items, S4_PC, supplier, amount, opposite, accounts, payable , KBA , FI-AP-IS , Information System , Problem