- RMA stopped with the following msgs:
- TDS LANGUAGE: hadrGetTicketHistory Site1 <SID> 1970-01-01 00:00:01
- [Stderr] [RMI TCP Connection(idle):92][LOGGER] - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space (failed to allocate xxxx bytes) (max heap: 512 MB)
- Increased JAVA_HEAP maximum memory & a restart didn't help
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) for Business Suite
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
SAP ERP 6.0
KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.