You create custom fields and want to use them as attributes in score rule model, however you cannot find them in the value help.
- SAP Marketing Cloud Edition
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a custom field.
- Open rule model in scores then check the attribute value help.
- Cannot find the created custom field.
Configuration is missing.
- If the issue happens in your quality tenant, then you need to make sure:
- You have enabled the usage "Marketing: Score Attributes" in custom field's ”UIs and Reports“ tab.
- You have published the change.
- If you can find the custom attributes in your quality tenant but cannot find them in your production tenant,
- then please transfer item "Extended Vocabulary for Scores" (YY1_MKT_SCORING_ENH) from quality system to production system via export software collection / import software collection apps.
Score, rule model, custom field, YY1_MKT_SCORING_ENH. , KBA , CEC-MKT-EXT-SCO , Extensibility for the Score Builder , CEC-MKT-ML-SCO , Score Builder , CEC-MKT-EXT , Marketing extensibility , Problem