You notice that it is not possible to change the default sorting of the service categories on the service catalog structure.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service Entitlements work center.
- Navigate to Service Categories work center view.
- Search and Open your service catalog.
- Click View All.
- Navigate to Catalog Structure tab.
- See it is not possible to change the default sorting of the categories in the list.
The default sorting of the service catalog is static, as it is related to the way the catalog was structured and uploaded in the system when it was initially created.
In case a different default sorting of the catalog and categories is required, then it must be maintained in the catalog excel file before the same is uploaded in the system.
Service Catalog, Service, Service Categories, Categories, Catalog, Structure, Sort, Sorting, Default, Order, Upload, Excel, Excel File, Excel Sheet, Service Entitlements, Catalog Structure, , KBA , LOD-LE-SEE , Service Entitlements , How To