When accessing SuccessFactors instance, you get straight into a Canvas report edit screen, in addition, the home drop down menu label show up as “Workforce Analytics” instead of “Reporting”.
NOTE: This behavior happens when the instance has the Workforce Analytics tool enabled.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Center
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Report – Canvas
- Detailed Report
- Advanced Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Access SF instance;
- Edit a report;
- From the editing query screen close the browser tab logged in the SF;
- In the same browser access again SF instance;
- Note that you get access straight into the Canvas Report screen and the Home drop down menu label as “Workforce Analytics”.
This behavior happens when the Canvas report editing session is not ended properly, so the system does not clear the cache in the cloud system.
Note that this is not a product defect, this is the expected behavior when the session is not ended correctly.
Hence, to overcome this behavior it is just needed click in the Home drop down menu, so the labels get corrected and if needed you can go back to Report Center and proceed working in your report.
Report, Center, Work, Force, Analytics, Canvas, Advanced, Detailed, Edit, Screen, Log, Out, In, Cache, Session, , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem