- Error when submitting Purchase Leave
- Issue when creating a Purchase Leave for an employee
- [COE0018]System error. Please contact administrator.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Employee Central, Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Time Off section in Employee's Profile
- Select Purchase Leave
- Select Create
- Enter No. of Days and Deduction Period > Submit
- Confirm > Receive an error
Check that the Deduction Pay Component is configured as follows:
1. The fields maintain the below values:
- Pay component type: Number
- Unit of Measure: Day
- Frequency: TDP
Please see KBA 2742289 - Pay Component Type "Number" is missing should you face any issues configuring these values
2. There is only one record mantained in the History of the Deduction Pay Component. If there is more than one record, delete the other records and ensure that the fields contain the values mentioned in the point above. You must have only one record in your pay component assigned to the purchase profile.
To delete the record, go to Manage Organization... -> select your pay component -> Take Action on newest record -> Permanently delete record. Once the multiple records are removed, you can edit the first record in your pay component to reflect any changes that need to be made.
Alternatively, you can create a new Deduction Pay Component and assign it to the Time Account Purchase Profile.
For further information on Pay Compomponents for Purchase Leave, kindly refer to the Implementation Guide: Creating Deduction Pay Components for Leave Purchase
Purchase Leave, [COE0018], System error. Please contact administrator, Deduction Pay Component, Save Purchase Leave, Error, Can't submit Purchase Leave Request , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-PYT , Payouts - Self Service, Admin, Termination , Problem