When importing SCORM/AICC content zip files using the Import Content Tool, a validation error occurs:
- String index out of range
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Have a SCORM/AICC zip file
- Go to Content > Import Content
- Proceed through the tool by choosing the zip file and content deployment location
- After the zip file has been checked, face error
A possible cause:
- The manifest contains references to external metadata resources. The resources must be valid URLs
Note: SAP Support is not trained in content development and troubleshooting content is outside the scope of SAP Support.
- Open the ZIP file
- Find the manifest file (most commonly the imsmanifest.xml)
- Find the XML namespace and validate the resources are valid
Please contact your content developer/vendor to assist with updating the content. If further assistance is needed with content troubleshooting, please contact your CSM/CEE about SAP Premium Content Management.
content, zip, scorm, aicc, 2004, 1.2. lms, sf, import, tool, string, index, out, range, error, validation, cannot, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , Problem