- During Onboarding, there is no validation error that the position selected for the candidate has been occupied.
- Onboarding allows to add a candidate to a position that is already occupied.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Initiate onboarding from Recruiting or in Add New Hire to Onboarding tool.
- Complete New Hire Data Review (NHDR) step for the candidate.
- Enter a position that is already taken.
- The system does not show any validation error that the position selected is already occupied.
As per the current onboarding (OBX) feature, the system is working as designed.
Validation during New Hire Data Review step to prevent onboarding on a position that is already filled is currently not possible and this is how the system behaves during the onboarding process.
Submit an enhancement request so this validation might include in the future releases.
Position OBX, NHDR, Position validation in Onboarding, INC0603665 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-EC , Integration EC - MPH, Hire , Problem