- In Integration Center, While setting up Source or Destination Settings you are getting "Invalid Entry" error on giving SFTP Username.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Integration
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Integration in INC.
- While setting up SFTP source or destination settings you are giving Email ID or special characters in SFTP User Name field.
- System doesn't accept the value and gives "Invalid Entry" error like below.
- Expected Behavior.
- As stated in Integration Center Guide,
SFTP User Name
Your SFTP server must be available from the public internet; otherwise, it will not be available from the SAP SuccessFactors data centers. If your firewall blocks all external access (or allowed access that does not include the SAP SuccessFactors IP addresses), your SFTP server will not be available.
SFTP User Name field supports alphanumeric characters, hyphen, and underscore.
- Please do not use characters other than alphanumeric characters, hyphen, and underscore in SFTP username field.
- If your third party SFTP has Email ID as default username for SFTP, kindly try to use SF Hosted SFTP if you have any or get the username changed.
Integration center, SFTP, Username, Source, Destination , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , Problem