- Customer in on CCTR 22.214.171.124 and have configured Enhanced Communication Framework Virtual
- Users are able to logon to the Supervisor Dashboard, but they are not able to configure or retrieve any data
- In the Chrome console logs, the system is throwing the following errors:
- .../ecfs/RI/rmi/queueStatuses... 403
- ERR> DataService::query: 403
- From the RiApi_*log:
- ERR> SQLExecute failed (OUTBOUND/08S01/[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]Communication link failure) : Connected = [false]
- ERR> ODBCConnection::SetAutoCommit : No connection : Connected = [false]
- ERR> Database = [OUTBOUND], SQLState = [08S01], errorCode =  : [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]Communication link failure
- ERR> SQLDriverConnect failed (OUTBOUND/08001/[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]TCP Provider: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. |OUTBOUND/08001/[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]
- A network-related or instance-specific error has occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server.
- Server is not found or not accessible.
- Check if instance name is correct and if SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections.
- For more information see SQL Server Books Online.|OUTBOUND/S1T00/[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]Login timeout expired) : Connected = [false]
SAP Contact Center 7.0
SAP Contact Center, on-premise edition 7.0
KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.