- The SAP BI Central Management Server uses 64-bit database clients to communicate with the CMS system database (a.k.a. CMS repository)
- Starting with BI 4.3, Crystal Reports reporting also uses 64-bit clients / database drivers
- How to configure Oracle client for both the CMS system database + Crystal Reports reporting in BI 4.3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- For earlier versions of BI 4.x, please see KBA 1767916
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
- all supported 64-bit Oracle client versions
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.